In this edition of the Eyewitness News Umaru Sanda Amadu and Frema Adunyame:
– WAEC begins stakeholder engagements to address student disturbances at Bright SHS
– E/R: Headteacher accused of inciting attack on WAEC officers supervising exams
– Police deployed to Ndewura Jakpa Senior Technical School after students riot
– Ivor Greenstreet, two others pick form for CPP flagbearer race
– Sammy Gyamfi reports Ken Agyapong to CID over alleged threat on his life
– A/R: Committee probing death of KNUST SHS student presents report to Minister.