The big news stories in this edition of Eyewitness News with Umaru Sanda Amadu and Frema Adunyame;
– U/E: Self-styled witch-doctors in Widana sentenced to four years imprisonment
– NDC trying to undermine peaceful voter registration with lies – NPP
– NPP not seeking to suppress votes in Volta Region – Mustapha Hamid
– Brigitte Dzogbenuku, two others pick form for PPP flagbearer race
– Akufo-Addo using diabolic, nation-wrecking agenda to prevent voters from registering – NDC
– Awoshie residents protest after four-year-old is knocked down by car
On the point blank segment, there was a playback of excerpts of the Speaker of Parliament, Professor Mike Oquaye’s Founders’ lectures.