Share

The management of the Ghana Grid Company Limited (GRIDCo) has said in a statement that at 1:36pm on Monday April 12, 2021, the power system experienced a fault on the Aboadze-Anwomaso transmission line, leading to the loss of supply to some parts of the country.

The statement said GRIDCo is working with relevant players in the generation and distribution chain to resume power transmission to all affected areas.

“Currently, more than 80% of the affected substations have been fully restored. Efforts are ongoing to restore the remaining 20%.

“Any inconvenience caused is deeply regretted.

“The Technical team immediately initiated restoration efforts and was able to fix the transmission network within 30-minutes.”

By Laud Nartey|3news.com|Ghana

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

WP Radio
WP Radio
OFFLINE LIVE