Share

Former Minister of Education Hon. Mathew Opoku Prempeh has been caught live and coloured lying over some supposed laptops meant for teachers.

Hon. Mathew Opoku Prempeh signed a letter proposing that Teachers in should be given old laptops which would have them footing 30% of the bill with the government taking care of the remaining 70%.

It was supposed to be good news if the laptop was a modern one however, due to how old and outmoded the laptops are, their positive plans backfired.

In a reaction video, he called for proof of his involvement which when happens to be true, he would resign. well, the proofs are in and he is at fault.

Watch the video below:

[embedded content]

Related posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

WP Radio
WP Radio
OFFLINE LIVE