Princess Beatrice was seen wearing a necklace in tribute to her family as she stepped outside for a post-Christmas shopping trip.
The 33-year-old royal sported a necklace with the initials ‘W’,’E’ and ‘S’ in tribute to her two children and her husband as she walked through Chelsea in west London.
The ‘W’ stands for Wolfie, the nickname of her five-year-old stepson, Christopher, whose middle name is Woolf, while the ‘S’ stands for Sienna, the name of the Princess’s three-month-old daughter who she gave birth to last September.
Princess Beatrice was seen wearing a gold necklace in tribute to her family as she stepped outside for a post-Christmas shopping trip in Chelsea
The royal sported a necklace with the initials ‘W’,’E’ and ‘S’ in tribute to her stepson Christopher, whose middle name is Woolf, daughter Sienna, and husband Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi
Princess Beatrice, who is ninth in line to the throne, welcomed her first child at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital on September 18.
In a message on Twitter, the royal said: ‘So delighted to share the news of the safe arrival of our daughter on Saturday 18th September 2021, at 23.42, at the Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, London.
‘Thank you to the Midwife team and everyone at the hospital for their wonderful care.’
Last year Princess Beatrice described how becoming a stepmother to husband Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi’s son Wolfie was a ‘great honour’.
Speaking to the Evening Standard to mark World Book Day today, the Queen’s granddaughter said: ‘We have all had to learn new ways to cope with the strangest of times.
‘For our family, reading stories has been a great part of our journey to finding laughter and a little magic on the journey
‘This year, I had the great honour to become a stepmother, and have had the most remarkable time going back over some of my most favourite stories at bedtime.’
The royal’s latest sighting coms as Prince Andrew waits to hear if his sex assault case in New York will be thrown out today after it emerged his accuser Virginia Roberts signed a $500,000 (£370,000) deal with Jeffrey Epstein agreeing not to take legal action against some of his associates.
Princess Beatrice pictured with her family during a trip away to a holiday resort in Verbier
Princess Beatrice and her husband Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi during a holiday in Verbier, Switzerland
The 33-year-old royal on holiday with her family in the Swiss resort of Verbier
The Queen’s granddaughter married husband Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi in a 2020 lockdown wedding
Prince Andrew’s lawyer’s will try to throw out his sex assault case in New York thrown out today
The Duke of York’s legal team will argue in court that the secret compensation deal, made public last night, bars Ms Roberts from suing him.
They will argue the court papers now give them ‘strong legal grounds’ to have the case dismissed.
The Duke of York, 61, is facing a civil lawsuit in the US after Ms Roberts filed the lawsuit in August alleging that she was forced to have sex with him three times under orders from the paedophile Jeffrey Epstein in 2001 when she was 17.
Prince Andrew has always vehemently denied the claims and his legal team is seeking to get the US case thrown out.
The Epstein settlement, which has long been subject to speculation over its contents, was last night laid bare.
It does not mention Prince Andrew by name but his legal team will use it in court today as a reason why Ms Roberts’s claim for unspecified compensation should be dismissed.
They are set to focus on a clause in which Ms Roberts agreed not to pursue anyone connected to Epstein who could be described as a ‘potential defendant’.
Source: Daily Mail UK